Nothing says ‘we demand democracy’ like overwhelming voter turnout. However you vote, make sure you cast your ballot and let your voice be heard.
If you’re voting by mail:
- Follow the instructions very carefully. Failing to do so can invalidate your ballot.
- If your ballot comes with a “security” envelope, make sure you place your ballot back in that envelope before you put it in the mailer envelope.
- Send your ballot back immediately after you get it. USPS is slow, and if your ballot arrives late, it won’t count.
- Use our guide to learn how you can Vote by Mail safely and securely in your state.
If you’re voting in person:
- If your state allows early voting, vote early!
- If you plan to vote on Election Day, bring your ID and come prepared to wait a while.
- Remember to Wear a Mask
- Use this tool to find your polling station: