Nothing says ‘we demand democracy’ like overwhelming voter turnout. However you vote, make sure you cast your ballot and let your voice be heard.
If you’re voting by mail:
- Follow the instructions very carefully. Failing to do so can invalidate your ballot.
- If your ballot comes with a “security” envelope, make sure you place your ballot back in that envelope before you put it in the mailer envelope.
- The USPS appears to have service slowdowns as millions of Americans cast their mail-in ballots. If you haven’t already returned your ballot, we recommend dropping off your ballot at an in-person drop box. Find your nearest one here. If you aren’t able to drop off your ballot in-person, get it in the mail ASAP!
If you’re voting in person:
- If your state allows early voting, vote early!
- If you plan to vote on Election Day, bring your ID and come prepared to wait a while.
- Remember to wear a mask
- Use this tool to find your polling station: